Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Change is Good

Hello, old friend. 

I have big plans ahead of me.  A big move, a big move forward, and big big plans. 

We're starting fresh in a couple of weeks, and I'm ready to go now. 

So, this is not good-bye, this is just the beginning. 


I like this blogging stuff.  And, I like that taking picture thing too. 

I think I'm going to get serious about it.  I think I'm going to write more and I'm going to focus my writing. 



I've spent two years with you little blog.  You did my heart good. 

But, I'm going to try something different.  I'm going to focus on me in my surroundings rather than how my surroundings affect me. 

Thanks for listening.  Thanks for letting me vent.  I'm not going to vent like that anymore.  I'm going to stay positive and stay focused. 





This will be my last post on FOW/EDH.  From now on, you can catch my writing at www.imwashingtonstate.com.





I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like something good that you can't have just one of. Yeah, I'll go with that.