Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tricks & Treats

You probably heard about this now, but our Halloween weekend was a little bit different this year.




It was kinda surreal and kinda awesome, and definitely unexpected.  It snowed all day long and then it melted the next and for a little bit I pretended I was in Washington because that's how we roll with the snow back there. 

Just enough snow to hush the world around us. 

And just enough to play in.







And this girl, well, we all know she loves the snow.



She was waiting eagerly at the door so she could run out, jump in, and take a huge bite of that white goodness.



Now, I'm not much of a snow fan, but I'm thinking its better than Halloween candy. 



Its's all gone now.
November is here. 

We have a bit of Fall left, but I'm kinda feelin Winter already. 

At least the kind that sticks around for a day and then goes away.





Thank you K for taking all of these pictures.  You should frame these.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like something good that you can't have just one of. Yeah, I'll go with that.